The Saris Fluid2 Smart Equipped is ready for any "virtual" or "non-virtual" training ride. It's the ideal setup for athletes looking to join fun, virtual communities, like Rouvy and Zwift, without a traditional smart trainer. Simply install the magnetless speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the solid Fluid2 trainer with the innovative clutch knob, connect to your indoor cycling app of choice via Bluetooth or ANT+ (USB sold separately).
- lFluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel
- Included speed sensor connects you with Rouvy, Zwift and other indoor cycling apps. • ANT+ USB and BlueGiga USB sold separately
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Thru Axle Adapter sold separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
In the Box
- Fluid2 Bike Trainer
- Dual-band magnetless speed sensor
- Leveling block
- Fits common frames with included steel quick release skewer for 120mm, 130mm and 135mm spacing. Thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
2" resistance unit roller compatible with the following wheels and tire widths: 650b, 700c, 27.5" up to 2"wide, 29" up to 1.5" wide and without tread
- The Fluid2 Smart is not compatible with the following wheel diameters and tire widths: 650c, 29" with tread and/or wider than 1.5", 26"