Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Best for the coldest winter days spent outside, these pants are lined with fleece for warmth and are water and wind-resistant to keep you dry in case of all-day rain, sleet, and snow.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- seamless diamond gusset for comfort
- reinforced reflective belt loops (safety first!)
- zippered welted back pockets fit a mini U-lock
- two front pen pockets (keep 'em handy!)
- high-quality YKK zippers throughout
- steel jeans-style button
- reinforced pocket entry for durability
- stylish trim fit for everyday use
3-layer softshell is 10K breathable / 10K water-resistant to protect you from the elements and has a cozy fleece interior for warmth to keep you warm and dry in the most adverse conditions.
4-way stretch allows for unrestricted movement in any activity.
triple chain stitch on high-stress areas make them super durable. no-stretch interior waistband. reinforced reflective belt loops.
regular fit. please note that because the fabric is thicker than most (due to the fleece lining) these fit a bit slimmer than our other trousers. if you are between sizes we suggest sizing up!
GENERAL NOTES ON FIT
For swrve bottoms, Swrve strives to be as true to size as possible. A size 32 means the waist circumference of the garment is 32". Size guides are updated to provide the current sizing per garment frequently.
if you have trousers of which you like the fit, measure the waist and that is the swrve size! to measure the waist, lay them flat and make sure the front and back of the waistband lay evenly across each other, then measure from side to side (fold to fold on the inside), multiply by 2 (there are 2 layers of fabric) and voilà, you’ve got your measurement.