The Cambium C17 Carved is a saddle designed for pressure relief, ideal for bikepacking, commuting, gravel and cycle touring. Thanks to its extra-flexible vulcanised-rubber top offering for all-day performance and weather protection, the C17 is ready to ride in any weather and on all roads. Suitable for the angled riding position, the C17 Carved is ideal for long journeys and ultra-endurance cycling events as well as urban cycling. The best bicycle seat for racing to casual adventure, the C17 Carved is ready to ride, requiring no break-in period.
Backplate loops can sustain a 3kg max load, please select a saddle bag accordingly.
- Commuting in the city
- Road cycling
- Travelling the globe
- Gravel & Bikepacking
- All weather conditions
- Vulcanized Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Cut-out for maximum relief
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Durable, Anodized Aluminum Rivets
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Tubular Steel Rails
L 283 x W 164 x H 52 mm
Weight: 446 g