The standard in high-quality designer track bicycle chainrings since 2008, these rings feature a unique tooth profile designed for maximum engagement and minimal wear. Manufactured in California, USA, from certified 7075-T6 aluminum plate stock. These chainrings are fully CNC machined. All edges (front and rear) are machine broken with a 45-degree 0.010-in deep chamfer. Product is packaged in a custom poly-weave zippered track bag.
The AARN PRO Track Chainring Collection commemorates the 10th or 12th anniversary of AARN bicycle components. First developed in 2008, tested and run in 2009, and sold starting in 2011 in a run of 50pcs under the original marking "44rn". This product features a specially developed coating, featuring Teflon® particles infused into a titanium color type III hardcoat anodized finish, with the goal of reducing friction and improving wear. The series of chainrings feature an AARN PRO prismatic holographic logo, and come in a reusable custom poly-weave zippered AARN PRO track bag.
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 144-mm
- Supported Chain Type: 1/8-in Track/BMX
- Material: Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: AARN PRO Teflon® Infused Titanium Color Type III Hardcoat Anodize
* Images are for illustration purposes - some images may not match listed tooth count.